- Abstract submission opens-April 1st, 2013
- Abstract submission deadline-July 15th, 2013
- Notification of abstract acceptance-Aug 15th, 2013
- Deadline for early bird registration-Sep 15th, 2013
- More Information
Welcome to 24th to 27th October 2013 Wuhan University, Wuhan, China
On behalf of the Conference Organizing Committee, we are honored to invite you to the 45th APACPH Conference, hosted by the School of Public Health, Wuhan University from 24th to 27th October, 2013, in Wuhan City, capital of Hubei province.
This conference is devoted to the exploration of global health in the Asia-Pacific Region. It will examine and discuss the latest developments in all major areas of global health with an emphasis on the research of the relationship between health and environment, population and society. We hope to arouse awareness of the delegates on the importance of research and training in global health, as well as promote the development of global health networks in Asia-Pacific region and throughout the world.
We sincerely invite you to the 45th APACPH Conference and warmly welcome you to Wuhan!
- Number of Abstracts Submitted:90 Number of People Registered: